Saturday, March 15, 2008

What's Your Idea of Hell?

I'm very excited to have started a new book this month. It's my very first full-length novel, and so far, the writing is going very well. I'm playing with a concept of what people's perceptions of hell are. Doesn't that sound like devious fun?!

Wonderful relationships (that go nowhere) with great but flaky, non-committal men would rank very high up on my list of what hell is like.

Sitting in traffic on the Southern California freeways in a Lambourghini would be another....all that power, all that possibility...but you never get to do anything with it. You might as well be sitting in a Yugo!

And what about orgasmless sex??? Talk about delicious torture!


I'm going to be away next week, so I won't be blogging....I'm flying to California to surprise my grandma for her birthday, and I can't wait!

Spending time with my granmda is much more my idea of heaven than hell, but hopefully my time away will give you folks a chance to come up with some real doozies of your idea of hell.

See you in two weeks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.